NEWS

It was electrical

By JOHN HOWELL
Posted 5/27/21

It was electrical When Carissa Ferla looked out the window to the second story porch of the house her brother Alan Ferla owns she saw a sparking electrical wire had set fire to the siding. Carissa, her son Xavier, a friend, Alan and their two dogs

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

E-mail
Password
Log in
NEWS

It was electrical

Posted

When Carissa Ferla looked out the window to the second story porch of the house her brother Alan Ferla owns she saw a sparking electrical wire had set fire to the siding. Carissa, her son Xavier, a friend, Alan and their two dogs quickly left the house on Blake Street in Conimicut. The fire spread inside the walls and to reach the fire, firefighters cut holes in the roof. Alan, who will soon be graduating with a degree in occupational therapy from the New England Institute of Technology, is seen here with Mayor Frank Picozzi. National Grid arrived at the scene, cutting power, so that firefighters could finish extinguishing the fire that happened on May 15. (Warwick Beacon photos)

fire, electrical

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here