Workforce Development Lunch & Learn
Getting to Work at Getting to Work!
Rhode Island is home to a treasure trove of workforce development services for employers, those new to the workforce, unemployed, under employed or incumbent workers. The problem is that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the various offerings.
Register to join us for lunch on August 8th from 11:30am-1:00pm and learn about some of the incredible services in our state that address each step in the manufacturing career path:
- STEM education; entry-level, new hire training; pre-apprentice & trade-specific training; apprenticeship; lean problem solving & continuous improvement; leadership training.
Who Should Attend
- Executive team, HR management or anyone tasked with hiring new employees or training existing staff.
Individuals from the following organizations are currently scheduled to present:
- William M. Davies, Jr. Career and Tech weMake RI
- The Steel Yard
- Rhode Island Marine Trades Association
- The Phoenix Partnership
- The Leadership Partnership of Rhode Island