JOHNSTON ZONING BOARD AGENDA
March 29, 2012
Notice is here by given that the Zoning Board of Review will hold its monthly meeting on March 29, 2012 at 7:00 pm, at Johnston Senior Center, 1291 Hartford Avenue. All persons interested in the following proposals are requested to be present at this time. The assembly facilities are accessible to the handicapped. Persons requiring special accommodations shall call the Zoning Office at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting (401) 231-4000 ext 4068. Persons utilizing TDD equipment may contact the Town through “Relay Rhode Island” at 1-800-745-6675. The agenda for the evening will be as follows, subject to change:
1. File 2012-02 – Amy and Michael Vieira, Owner; 15 Waterman Avenue; AP 16 Lot 279; R-15 Zone; Legalize basement to be living area for combined use with first floor. Use variance Art III §340-8 Table of Use Regulations Sub Sect 2.3
1. File 2012-05 – Annemarie and Silvio Patriarca, Owner; 14 Olivia Court; AP 20 Lot 339; R-15 Zone; 28x20 unattached deck. Art. V §340-25, Sub Sect C, Accessory Structures
2. File 2012-06 – David Canzonieri, Owner; 422 Central Ave; AP 44 Lot 141; R-15 Zone; change pitch of roof. Art. III §340-8 Table of Dim Reg.
3. File 2012-07 – Michael Rousseau, Owner; 6 Brentwood Ave; AP 64 Lot 108; R-15 Zone; 6x30 shed dormer. Art. III §340-8 Table of Dim Reg.
4. File 2012-08 – Putnam Pike Realty LLC, Owner; 42 Putnam Pike; AP 38 Lot 134; B-2 Zone; Automotive Sales. Art. III §340-8 Table of Use Reg.; Sub Sect 10.11
5. File 2012-09 – Edward and Robin Smith, Owner; 18 Katherine Drive; AP 35 Lot 290; R-15 Zone; Legalize accessory family dwelling unit (in-law) and add kitchen to existing family room. Art. XII §340-75; Spec. Use Perm. Sub Sect (a); Art. III §340-8 Table of Use Reg.; Sub Sect 13.3
6. File 2012-10 – Caromar Realty, Owner; 1149 Atwood Ave; AP 6 Lot 61; B-1 Zone; Automobile cleaning, washing and detailing. Art. XII §340-75; Spec. Use Perm. Sub Sect (a); Art. III §340-8 Table of Use Reg.; Sub Sect 9.8
per order of the Zoning Board of Review
Bernard Frezza, Chairman